Change text size:   <p>Increase font size</p>   <p>Reduce font size</p>  |   Print page:   <p>Print this page</p>
  |   Contact us   Contact us Icon   

Need help? 

Think you are being underpaid?

If you think you're being underpaid or not receiving the correct entitlements (penalty rates, shift loadings etc.) - there are some steps you should take.

Step 1 - Discuss the matter with your employer - they may have made a genuine mistake and be happy to rectify the problem.

Step 2 - Visit the Fair Work Ombudsman's website.  You can then discuss it with your employer again.

Step 3 - If this doesn't resolve the issue and you still feel you are being underpaid you can contact the Fair Work Ombudsman on 13 13 94 for advice on what to do next.